Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Of Snobbism

I live in a very peaceful neighbourhood with very decent and friendly neighbours. Around an year ago, a couple and their daughter came to live in a recently vacated house. They were nothing like I had seen before. Nothing like, in the sense that i had never seen such snobs in my life. They are completely devoid of any social activities, interaction with the neighbours is almost nil. I dunno how many smiles have been wasted on them by all the neighbours. Is such an attitude common? I dont know. What i do know is that their PR skills are at an all time low. What does concern me is that they now have a dog. Apart from their 20ft by 20ft house it is never brought down the stairs, let alone taken for a walk. Poor beast. It will also probably turn out like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment