Friday, October 9, 2009

This lil world of mine

This lil world of mine,
ever changing, ever surprising.
full of dark shadows..
that continuously change their being..

Is there anything firm here?
Is anything constant?
what seemed secure is now insecure
what was myth is now

So i turn back to you..
my guide and friend, who lives above..
lead me right dont fail me now
too far ive walked, let me lean on u now..

lead me away from the pain
show me where greatness lies
where men are firm and the air is pure
where only hard work has place.

where do i find love that's true?
where do i find my heart that wont
act fickle and scared and betray me..
when the wolf pack tries to hunt.

I turn to u, the one with all the answers..
what should be done when all seems lost?
the sun drowns and the moon fades
and the stars lose their light.

hiding behind a mask of greatness
there are many ppl
how do i know which is milk and which water
when both are present in an encrusted thimble

ill take my chances in this fair wide world
all i had to do was look
inside my own heart for wat i want
rather than at the holy book.













2 comments:

  1. waow!... Nice Poem! :D...when did u write it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. im seeing it just now.. the first comment on my blog.. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete