Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mobile

I just realized that my mobile is a month and 6 days old and shares its birthday with none other than the great Mahatma Gandhi. That's right, I bought my cell phone, a Nokia 2700 Classic phone on the second of October and I have become kind of addicted to it. Not so much so as to cause any drastic change in my academics as was believed by the majority of people, but still quite a lot.

Its amazing how be becomes slaves to technology. Right from waking up to the polyphonic sound of the alarm in the mobile to frantically checking and rechecking the mobile for non existent messages and missed calls.

Anyways, im falling asleep and have college from tomorrow and I have to watch the Manchester United vs Chelsea match. Caio

GO MAN U


No comments:

Post a Comment