Friday, June 12, 2009

the most recent post

my last post.. the one concerning a certain rabid dog eating a syphilis infected lamb turd was written at a time when I was not thinking clearly. What was actually intended to be a critical analysis of stray dog attacks took on a ridiculously lousy look ( I don't hate dogs.. i quite like them but certainly not the ones who are mad). Sarcasm is as sarcasm does, i suppose. An evening walk in a relatively stray dog free zone is a blessed relief if you don't have lorries or tractors honking in your ear.

I recently discovered. or observed the truth of the age old statement that one's fall is another's gain. Though is suppose that to be successful, you have to be ruthless, its looks like my trying to ease my way into success is certainly not working. I hope to be in better academic form the next time i feel like blogging.

Tests are coming up and the almighty hustle before the exams ( in which, frankly.. ive been surviving by the skin of my teeth) has not yet begun. The strange lethargy which seems to have made its home very cosily in some corner of me has to be unenfranchised ( as unethically and ruthlessly as possible) so that it does not again dare to venture anywhere near me. Unfortunately, the unenfranchiser has not yet been found and i expect a dramatic change in my study habits around mid august ( Dont ask why.. its just intuition). Anyway.. hasta la vista for now

No comments:

Post a Comment