Monday, July 6, 2009

Wodonga and The Wimbledon

Hello once again

Wodonga and Winbledon... Two places world's apart. One is a small village on the banks of river Murray in Australia while the other, more well known is a village on the outskirts of London city. One is the home of a newly found pen pal while the other is the the high seat of the most successful tennis player of all time

Roger Federer does it again and this time it is going to stay for a very long time i.e. the record for the most number of Grand Slams. It was an amazing match between him and Andy Roddick but the class of Federer eventually came through.

Life is getting a lot better and old contacts are getting renewed. If only it manifests itself in the form of better marks in my test then I can the spend of the rest of the year this way. I am really getting rather irritated by the constant nagging of people telling me that this year is very important. But i forgive them because they have nothing but my well being in their minds.

Really looking forward to getting more admissions andadmonishments from different people, well, from one person in particular. Circumstances force me not to reveal the identity of that person but I would love to do it if there are people around me who can take it in the right sense.

I have recently been observing a lot of things, things obvious and things not quite so, things said and things unsaid, things standing at the tip of the tongue but sucked in at the last moment. Things which could have redefined family ties and spawned hatred and jealousy.
People trying to act important and the intelligent smirk of the people who really call the shots.

Enough about things!! What really ought to interest me are the hoards of textbooks lying unopened at home. A sea of hopes and a mountain of opportunities await!!

Because some men look at things as they are and say "Why?" and I dream and say "Why not?"

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment