Friday, January 1, 2010

Procrastination...

Hello.. I'm back and all previously made promises have been flushed down the loo.

Today is Jan1 2010. A new year. But nothing new going on in my life. Its boring as hell. Procrastination has been the major event in life for the past few weeks. I very badly want to get out of town for a couple of days and come back mentally refreshed. I know that this post is very unlike anybody's else's new year blog post but life is going very monotonously and in as boring a way as possible.

The expectations of all of us this year are very high. I will personally be letting down a lot of people, mostly my parents, if I do not do well this year.

Well to hell with that. Im sick and frustrated with exams and my mind is completely blank nowadays. Not at all what is expected of a 2nd PU student.

Hope this yera is not as boring as the last was.

Amen

2 comments:

  1. Totally with you on that front ..
    Expectations seem t be running our lives right now .. :(
    U just have the second half of this year to look forward to ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that largely depends on my performance in the first half of the year... and i never knew you can comment from wordpress as well.. :P oh and all the best in the upcoming IIT tests.. you fall into the category of " IIT desirous students" as one of my chemistry teachers puts it..

    ReplyDelete